Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Turn This Month!

My turn to be in charge of the branch's FHE dinner has come around again.
 This happens every five months.
Now that Elder and Sister VanWagenen have left, that may change to four months, but we will see.
I panicked when both kitchens at the church were locked at a time when time was limited. 
 But, Brother John Doe came to the rescue and opened up the larger of the two for me.
I put on my apron and my crocs, and went to work at cooking up Taco Rice.
It didn't take me long to make a mess, and
 to stir up a garlic aroma throughout the church.
Elder Bodily is always so good to give a helping hand.
I would have been at it till midnight without his help.
Our fabulous family enjoying the end results of our late hour preparation the night before.
Sister Inouye was right, the Taco Rice was a hit.
 Our goofy sides.

No comments: