Monday, January 11, 2016

Finally Found Paulines!

Pauline's Shop on Li Yuen Street has a reputation for being the ideal shop for sister missionaries in Hong Kong.
I've been wanting to find this place ever since Sister Edwards raved about it.  I even ventured out on my own one day to find it.  But, without success.  
Sister Ball offered to show me where to find it today.
Now I know why I couldn't find it before. 
 There is no sign anywhere that reveals this shop as Paulines.
What little signage there is shows  Nice Co.
Pauline is certainly nice, and quite the expert at convincing me 
why I just have to have something she has to offer.
She even had me considering this wrinkle-free shirt.
I really don't need anything, but I sure would like some of what she has to offer.
Sister Ball & Pauline
Maybe I should start a new fashion trend.  Semi-formal worn over unmatched-casual.
What do you think?
I think I'll pass on this one and go for the Chinese style jacket.
I'll take two of them, please.
Thank you, Sister Ball.  I'll know how to find Pauline's next time I need something with an Asian look.

No comments: