Monday, February 1, 2016

The Translators Are Finished!

We met Brother Rick Starr who has been here for the past few weeks while the translation for the new films has been going on.  He has a distinct voice,  and I told him he sounded so much like someone I had heard before, but couldn't place where.  Then he admitted to being a producer for the church and had been the producer and interviewer on the program WHY I BELIEVE.  I immediately remembered listening to that on the radio, and I should have remembered the name Rick Starr, because he always began the program with announcing his name.  But, I didn't!  It has been awhile since we listened to that program, and just learned it is no longer produced.  That is too bad, because it was a good program to listen to with wonderful stories of faith and the miracles in people's lives, and it helped make those long stretches of road in the middle of Wyoming go by faster.

Brother Starr tells us the translation for the newer films has been completed, and hoping the films will be ready to view by summer.
We are hoping so too.

No comments: