Saturday, May 9, 2015

Welcome and Goodbye!

This is a picture of the temple missionaries, the temple presidency, the temple recorder and a sweet sister that works in the office that can do everything.
This photo was taken after a wonder Chinese meal served to us by the presidency as a going home and coming party.

We were in awe of the dessert served, and I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Our temple recorder's wife, Sister Sonia Lee made these baked apples that looked like roses.  I hesitated eating mine knowing the time and work Sister Lee had to have gone to, in creating such a work of art.   But, I didn't hesitate for too long, because they looked scrumptious, and sure enough, they tasted as delicious as they were beautiful to look at.
It is obvious that Sister Lee is a talented woman, and if I knew her better, I would ask her to teach me how to make something so delectable.

Oops!  I digressed!
Elder and Sister Solomon have completed their mission and are going home to Arizona Tuesday morning and we are the new comers.  However, next Friday we get some other new missionaries so we will no longer be the new guys.
We had a wonderful time and feel very welcome by these wonderful people, we are so blessed.

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

You both look happy, which makes me happy. I'm glad you are enjoying your mission so far.