Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sewing Class For Elder Wong!

I needed to get to the Wan Chai building a little early to prepare for Nida and Tin Tin.
I didn't think there was another soul on the 3rd floor at 9:00am.  But, then Elder Sam Wong came out of the district council office after meeting with someone, who I recognized, and have my suspicions as to why, but I will keep that to myself.
He asked why I was in the building so early, and I explained to him that it was to get prepared for the sewing class I teach on Sundays.  He then asked if he could come to this class.  I thought he was being funny like he often is, but he was actually serious.  I think if he could have arranged his schedule to attend, he would have.  He said he likes learning new things.  Teaching one of our general authorities some basic sewing skills would have been quite the experience.

No comments: