Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Dim Sum, Thanks To The Puns!


Lining up for the shuttle to take us to Tsim Sha Tsui for 
Dim Sum at the Star of Canton Restaurant
 on the 24th floor of I-Square

Brother and Sister Pun generously treated us all to Dim Sum.
They do this every year for the temple missionaries.

We had an enjoyable lunch with a large variety of dishes served.
I think I counted at least 11 different dishes, and that didn't include the three desserts.

A sampling of what was served.  I liked almost everything I tried. 
Couldn't bring myself to try chicken feet (pictured in the 2nd photo from top)
but Elder Bodily did, of course.
There was certainly something to suit everyone's taste.
Desserts - We both agreed all three were good, but
the best one is the bottom left.  A mango and coconut delicacy.

The entire gang was here.
Balls, Ngais, Lees, Chan, Puns
Bodilys, Chans, Rancies

We learned the lease was not renewed for this restaurant,
so tomorrow is its last day to be opened for this location.
Looks like we made it just in the knick of time.

Thank you, Daniel and Susan!

No comments: